• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Planning: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewdog316

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello there...
Just wanted to see if anyone has already started planning their ROS or new trilogy super re-edit.  There is a lot to be desired from the last two movies and I think with some creativity, deep fake, and a lot of caffeine there is a great series to be had.

My major two issues:

1.  The Last Jedi really needed Leia to be the sacrifice instead of Holdo when the First Order fleet was destroyed.  
2.  Now Palpatine should really be introduced into episode 8 as well as the Knights of Ren being at least mentioned.

The rest can be re-assembled as we have already seen with several amazing re-edits from fan edit. org.

Im really interested in this whole deep fake trend that is happening all over the place.  Why didnt they just do that in ROS?  Has anyone really dove into it on this site?  Corridor on youtube has all the files for free! 

Anyways, lets discuss.  What are your thoughts on make two new edits using ROS and TLJ as sources.  Can it be done?

Hi chewdog316. There are 13 pages of ideas here so far.

Would you like your ideas thread to be separate or meged with the community one?

I apologize, when i went to the forum I did a quick search down the page and saw nothing.  I must have been on the wrong forum.  I apologize.

No worries :) At request, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom