• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Pirates of the Caribbean - Extended Edition

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
by Spence
What is it about? This extended edition just gives you more of everything to enjoy, if you are a fan of Pirates of the Caribbean. Several deleted scenes were almost seamlessly included.

original film name: Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl
new film name : Pirates of the Caribbean - Extended Edition
film studio name :Disney
edit crew name : Spence
Date Original Film Was Released : 2003
Date Edit Was Released : 2006
Original Runtime : 2 hrs. 20 min.
New Runtime : 2 hrs. 35 min.
Amount of time Cut/Added : Nothing removed. Deleted scenes added back in.

Conceptual improvements/advancements of edit over original:

This is an extended edition of the original Pirates movie. Any deleted scenes that
contextually made sense have been placed back into the film where they belong. This results in some more fleshed out characters, more Jack Sparrow hijinks, and more nods to the disneyland ride. Any fan of the original will probably enjoy this.

Time needed for the edition: planning: Since dvd release editing: one week sound editing: one week

DVD layout and features:

Menu and chapter stops.

persons involved: Spence

Maybe downloadable from Fanedit.info

Jack_Crowley

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I couldn't find the extended edition in the link provided, and I even scanned every title. Are there any alternate links? If so, many thanks in advance. But, there are a great number of Fanedits in the link provided not to mention.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jack_Crowley said:
I couldn't find the extended edition in the link provided, and I even scanned every title. Are there any alternate links? If so, many thanks in advance. But, there are a great number of Fanedits in the link provided not to mention.
You posted this after a moderator told you to read the rules. This is now a warning, break the rules again and you face an infraction.

Jack_Crowley

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I apologize for sounding like a hypocrite, but in my defense I actually posted those questions immediately after the other before I was warned. Again I apologize. I'm barely returning to the world of forums and am still very new.

skelman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello, does anyone still have this pirates of the caribbean edit? if so can you give me a link to download it please.

Thank you

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@"skelman", since you're new here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot (requesting downloads is not permitted). More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

gortat

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am glad I've seen the entire trilogy via extended editions B)

...and fourth one (not glad there...) and fifth (kinda glad).

Let's back to the matter at hand; now I can't imagine any single scene out. The only thing that stood out is the quality of the first one, the Sam Barilla's edits are hd, and I wish for an upgrade to the first movie someday in the future.

My first post here, glad to be there, remember the real pirates don't pirate movies etc.

Smoker1

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Only found 1 PotC-TCotBP . Not sure if it is Extended or not. Shows as
POTC_HeartOfTheMaelstrom_v1

Top Bottom