• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Pets

Faustus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Looks like I'm posting late on this thread. I blame work for not being around much in the last 3 months.
Anyway...
I grew up with parrots in my house. My mother had 3. All Amazonian parrots, mostly green, with bits of yellow, red, orange and blue. Quite stunning. I've got some photos somewhere and a bunch of feathers. The eldest one died about 5 years ago, at the tender age of 48. Another one died 2 years ago (this one was quite young, only 5) of an intestinal problem. So she's down to one, now. This one happens to be the youngest.
I've got a part-time cat. She's the neighbours' cat. 3 years old, all black with green eyes. I say part-time, because she comes in whenever she wants, we leave food for her, sometimes she sleeps on our bed, then disappears back to her other home. But always comes back.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well it is a parrot

Sprug's decapitated head

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ha, i must be tired. When i read the first post, i thought it said "I'm about to buy a fig tree tomorrow". I mean what kinda pet is that? lol... anyway, i have one rat-terrier, one chihuahua, one black lab (i think that's what it is) and six cats.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i wish i had a fig tree, so i could enjoy delicious figs all the time

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bisley chilling on da 'puta

bisleychillingwu1.jpg

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
nice name. as in ?simon bisley? i guess?

that were our first birds:

jean-luc is on the right. picard is the one on the left...

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I used to have a cat, which scratched at my bedroom door every night wanting to sleep on my bed. When I was practicing my guitar one day she jumped up on my chair and clawed at the strings. She was just bonkers.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Heinrich said:
nice name. as in ?simon bisley? i guess?

that were our first birds:

jean-luc is on the right. picard is the one on the left...

Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://url503.imageshack.us/url503/8637/diejungsauffertheketi0.jpg[/URL]

Nice cockateals Hein!!! if only i didnt have cats i'd keep parrots they are so cool anf intelligent. my neighbour has a little green one and hes seriously cool.

im afraid i dont know who Simon Bisley is, He was named Bisley because thats the name of the village he was found in/rescued from. i was gonna change it but it kinda stuck in the end.

his party trick is running around the house at weekends grumbling (very loudly) for a few hours cos i wont get my lazy ass out of bed.

then he gets bored of that so he moves to plan b which involves jumping onto my bed, inserting one claw into my mouth and gently pulling my bottom lip tili give in.

it was quite endearing the first few times...

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
im afraid i dont know who Simon Bisley is

shame nomarch...I lend my camera to a friend so I cant show you my copy of "Judgement on gotham".....pure insane :-D

Heinrich

Reaction score
Trophy Points
voodl said:
im afraid i dont know who Simon Bisley is

shame nomarch...I lend my camera to a friend so I cant show you my copy of "Judgement on gotham".....pure insane :-D

drifting off topic here but this man knows a good comic book artist when he sees one.

great book indeed. i always were totally into the Slaine series. Awesome art in it...

here, to get the idea...

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ahhhhh hes a 2000AD comic artist, gets my cool vote then!!

gotta love dredd and slaine 8)

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
......and we have to add that every frame of "judgement...." is on a same art level as cover is.......and lets not forget about LOBO ;)

....heinrich.....what about comic book topic?

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
now thats what i call a good idea!!!

Top Bottom