• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

PAYBACK - The Hybrid Cut

melhaterstotheleft2.jpg

Do I smell a Lethal Weapon 3 edit by Neglify in the future?

Man, I actually never thought about that. Hmm....

If I do ever edit "Get The Gringo" it will be something like this:

The DVD9 is back up on Rapidshare. Send me a PM if you want to see it. Submitted DLC to Info as well.

Uploaded DVD9 to Usenet. Submitted NZB to Voldemort. You can also find it by searching "neglify" in your favorite Usenet NZB making website.

Made a torrent for the DVD5 of this edit. Submitted .torrent to Info. PM me or whatever if you want though.

Why don't we get to see what happened to Johnny towards the end? I liked that 'subplot', eventhough you say you put it in that doesn't appear to be fully the case. Or the rest of those rich bastards, they will just end up coming after him.

theunbeholden said:
Why don't we get to see what happened to Johnny towards the end? I liked that 'subplot', eventhough you say you put it in that doesn't appear to be fully the case. Or the rest of those rich bastards, they will just end up coming after him.

Yeah, I admit it's a plot-hole I created. I attempted to merge the two endings but it didn't turn out the way I wanted.

CarsonGallo said:
Can someone send me PM with link to torrent, wanna see this badly.

It's not on torrent, it's on file host site, read FAQ.

Back
Top Bottom