• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Pauley79: Halloween Trilogy

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
From dark_jedi on 22 Oct 2006 07:40 am

Hi Pauley,
Halloween v2 is damn awesome,great job,and I definitely like that it is anamorphic widescreen now,also liked your ending alot better this time,the other version was to long,I too felt like I was about to watch another movie LOL
I will let you know about the other 2 if or when I get them.
thanks again Pauley,great job
DJ

and on 24 Oct 2006 05:55 am

Hi Pauley,
I have Halloween a Night in Haddonfield v2,and this is nice,I am glad you changed the end a bit,much better now,and I downloaded a sample of the VOB file of Halloween 2,now I know on your first version of Halloween 1 you changed to anamorphic widescreen 16:9,but I am wondering why did you go back to 4:3 on Halloween 2?
and is Halloween 3 Michael comes home in 4:3 also?
other than that it looked pretty good.
DJ

I will check H2 and H3 out more in depth if I ever get them,I am about to do my own uploading soon,so wont be downloading for a while.

From NexPhr3ak0r on 29 Oct 2006 10:05 pm

I finally got to check out the first one last night. I really like the intro you created with the various halloween spliced together and the home movie footage was a nice touch. There was a clean transition from 1 to 2, I also liked how you took the ending of six and made that the ending. Hopefully i will have a chance to watch number 2 today.

and on 30 Oct 2006 08:11 am

so i finished watching two and three i thought they were both very well edited. Being h20 and resurection they weren't that good to begin with, but I liked the choice in ending the third part. I did notice a small inconsistency in one part where the annoying blonde girl is supposed to scream and everyone runs to her but in the edit you don't hear anything and suddenly everyone goes running for her. I also liked the little edit for the Scream how to survive a horror movie edit. I would have liked to have seen what you coulda have done with 4, 5 and 6.

by Pauley79
What is it about? This combines Halloween 1 and Halloween 2 to one complete movie and presents an all new ending.

original film name: Halloween & Halloween II
new film name : Halloween: A Night in Haddonfield
film studio name : Anchor Bay Entertainment & Universal Pictures
edit crew name : Pauley79.com
Date Original Film Was Released : 1978 & 1981
Date Edit Was Releasedv : 2006
Original Runtime : 91 min & 93 min
New Runtime : 2 hours and 54 min
Cuts removed/added/extended :

The following changes are from changes from my first Halloween: A Night in Haddonfield. Unfortantaly, this first version is no longer being offered.

1) The biggest change is that I fixed the format, now it is in 16x9 and it doesn't look sretched.
2) The opening/credits has changed (again), but only slightly
3) I used the the extended movie (uncut) up to where we see Jamie Lee is school. There I switch to the original movie.
4) I removed the ended where we see the different places that Michael has been, and jumped right in to Halloween II.
5) Here is where the main edits come from. I have removed the first death scene of that girl in the house talking on the phone. I felt there was no need for it.
6) I have removed the scene of that little girl and here mom haveing the cut in the mouth (slowed the movie down)
7) I removed all scenes of Jamie Lee and that EMT, execpt the last one near the end in the car.
8] A new ending (different from my first edit) this ending fits the triolgy better. I used the ending from "Halloween: Resurrection" of Michael in the morgue.
Extras: No room for extras

Conceptual improvements/advancements of edit over original:

I am a big fan of the Halloween movies. And I have always wanted to have a long version of Halloween. Seeing what ADM did, and after trying out my editing skills on my DS9 edit, I think this edit is the best I have done! I have found no errors in it at all. And everything flows together. Now, since I got these two "practice" edits out of the way, I am going to start on my Star Trek: Borg edit.
Maybe downloadable from Fanedit.info

I've downloaded all the files twice now and still can't seem to get it to work. :(

I notice the first file is labeled as .exe, while the rest are .rar . . . would this have anything to do with why I'm having problems? I even tried changing the extension to .rar and that still doesn't work. It'll open it, but it says each one of the files couldn't be extracted.

Anyone else have this problem?!?

thank you!

Psycho88 said:
I've downloaded all the files twice now and still can't seem to get it to work. :(

I notice the first file is labeled as .exe, while the rest are .rar . . . would this have anything to do with why I'm having problems? I even tried changing the extension to .rar and that still doesn't work. It'll open it, but it says each one of the files couldn't be extracted.

Anyone else have this problem?!?

thank you!

I think if you run the .exe file it'll extract the whole thing. Or if you want you can just right-click the .exe file and select "Open With WinRar" or "Extract With WinRar".

2 possibilities:
1: run the exe (only possible from a windows computer).
2: extract with jdownloader.

i've had success just renaming exe rar files to the .rar extension, although i do not remember if it works every time.

One of the best Halloween Fan Edit's Ever in my mind.. I will watch A night in haddonfield over any Halloween tv Cut,Ext Cut etc that i own any day.. And i will watch it this halloween as well :) The cover is also one of the best in Halloween Fan Edit's. The intro is a nice montage of michael and to be honest if it wasn't for pauley79 and "a night in haddonfield" i wouldn't have even came over to this site years ago.. But seeing his movie on a other site with trackers ;) which he had fanedit info in his movie package and next thing i know i'm on fanedit :) Thanks Pauley79 wherever you are nowdays..

@"Ducktailjiver", in your enthusiasm to see this edit, you erroneously posted your request in the forum instead of directly to the editor. Time to re-read FE's rules!

I still watch this edit, Halloween being my fav film, was a no-brainer to summarize most of the original timeline.

Back
Top Bottom