• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
tumblr_m4farfeyTK1qa601io2_500.gif

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Although I'm still upset (maybe not the word Im obviously not still actively mad... Perhaps more salty.... As the kids would say) about the reason I decided to leave, i might be inching toward being ready to come back.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
How many @"ChainsawAsh"es does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Probably just one, he's competent and it's a simple task.

I'll be back next week with another zinger, stay tuned.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What's the difference between @"Handman" and a pigeon?

Tons of things actually.

Stay tuned for next weeks episode.

CatBus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Obligatory video of Handman at Thanksgiving.

God those holiday family gatherings can get tense.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I say sounds good. I would skip the coffee and put it in fruit juice or soda but that's just because I can't handle caffeine because it gives me anxiety. Even decaf has enough left that I can feel it.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I humbly request for old times' sake you allow this to remain here. If anyone here is that is not banned from ot.com would be willing to post a link there to this post, it would be appreciated, just remember you risking getting banned yourself. That is all I have to say and this will be my last post on the matter. Farewell.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I humbly request for old times' sake you allow this to remain here. If anyone here is that is not banned from ot.com would be willing to post a link there to this post, it would be appreciated, just remember you risking getting banned yourself. That is all I have to say and this will be my last post on the matter. Farewell.

@Warbler you should know better than this.

From the first page:

let's try and avoid angry rants, point scoring, name calling, grudge settling etc.... just a thread for members to (as you said) "sort things out" logistics wise.

Your posts do not adhere to this, and therefore have been deleted.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
why am I not surprised. an a-hole to the last.

Last edited:

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Who the hell do you think was the target of that statement?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Who the hell do you think was the target of that statement?

I've been wrong before. Thank you for the clarification, and please stop. If you have a personal grievance with a member of the community, please PM them to find a resolution. Thanks.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's too bad. Always appreciated oojason.

Top Bottom