• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hm... i'm not sure how this works or if this thread is going to be allowed, but for those of us coming from OT.com who were banned as of today... here's a place for us to talk, i suppose, and sort things out.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It should be okay (will check) but let's try and avoid angry rants, point scoring, name calling, grudge settling etc.... just a thread for members to (as you said) "sort things out" logistics wise.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
don't worry, nothing's coming from me. by the way, i've been subscribed to your blade runner project for a while now tm2yc, and it looks marvelous. :)

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Collipso, just wanted to say that I loved your open letter.  :)

chyron8472

Reaction score
Trophy Points
You know, I've hopped around from community to community throughout the years---often leaving because, as with OT.com, most of the interesting people disbanded due to actions by the people running it.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
HlUuuZP.gif

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah, i'm luke skywalker again, haha.

and thanks warb. i did go a bit too far in a few places but it was an emotional response, so that's the reason.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hi! even your fryvatar looks happier here despite his face!

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Collipso said:
and thanks warb. i did go a bit too far in a few places but it was an emotional response, so that's the reason.

It was a thing of beauty.

chyron8472

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, no one but Warb has joined the discord server I made yet though.

Not that I'm offended or anything. (not being sarcastic.)

Also @"TVs Frink" can't really be His Royal Snarkiness here like he was there, at least I don't think, since he's a mod.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i'm glad you think that, warb. i think i was too aggressive at times though. i would never want any harm done to anyone, ever. so there's that.

chyron8472

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Collipso said:
i would never want any harm done to anyone, ever. so there's that.

Except for a certain someone to drive into a tree, apparently.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
chyron8472 said:
Yeah, no one but Warb has joined the discord server I made yet though.

Not that I'm offended or anything. (not being sarcastic.)

i got no link to that.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
chyron8472 said:
Collipso said:
i would never want any harm done to anyone, ever. so there's that.

Except for a certain someone to drive into a tree, apparently.

i felt terrible about that one, but it was referencing a much older post by someone that had made me laugh a lot at some point. i can't recall who or why, but either way no, i would never want that for anyone, ever.

Top Bottom