• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Once upon a time in Mexico-Grindhouse cut

Dawnrazor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
And as a follow up on my Desperado cut I will also do Once upon a time in Mexico.
it's a reconstructed and higher paced version of the film.

Some changes are
-Salma Hayek is not longer a flashback as I have put all her scenes in the beginning.
-Barillo and Billy ( Willem Dafoe, Mickey Rourke) are introduced later and some of their scenes have been cut.
-Ajedrez (Eva Mendez) is also introduced later and becomes more mysterious
-The FBI agent has a smaller part and he's just a retired agent and his back story is removed.
He never meets Sands (Johnny Depp) as they only communicate on the phone.

Original Running time: 102min
Fanedit: 81min

Last edited:
Hi, where can I get this? I would love to watch, Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom