• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

On Her Majesty's Secret Service - The LS Cut by Last Survivor

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rebue posted on IanFlemingDoubleBond:

LastSurvivor tightens up one of the better Bond films in sleek fashion. I appreciate the nips & tucks, including less Diana-Rigg-slapping.

Too bad there was no tidy way to edit the story so that the most heavily armed medical spa ever could be assigned a less goofy, more menacing purpose. However, that's a minor issue in an overall strong fanedit. *SPOILER KLAXON* By making Tracy more central to the story, LS brings greater poignancy to the tragic end.

I enjoyed the commentary track as much as the feature experience. LS gives his insights into Bond history, Rigg's pivotal role, his editing decisions, and even his second thoughts as to what he could have edited differently, making his commentary a fanediting class in session.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
whenever i see the name lazenby, my mind wants to read it lazyboy or lazerbee.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Please PM the editor about download files. Do not post in the forum about them.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I thought this was very interesting....

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=80&v=JdzLJQtTg7U[/video]

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My sincere thanks to moe_syzlak for the review posted on the IFDB page for OHMSS The LS Cut.  Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoy your trip to the Jungfrau region!

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
LastSurvivor said:
My sincere thanks to moe_syzlak for the review posted on the IFDB page for OHMSS The LS Cut.  Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoy your trip to the Jungfrau region!

Thank you for your hard work putting together this great edit. Your Bond edits are always a treat.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would like to extend my thanks to racerx1969 for taking the time out to write a review for this edit.  I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My sincere thanks to mnkykungfu for your very kind review of OHMSS... Always enjoy your reviews and I'm delighted to hear you had fun with this.

Btw, there are a couple of audio options on this edit, meaning you can still have Barry's awesome OHMSS theme if you prefer it over the opening credits ;)

jedipastor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have just recently discovered the world of FanEdits and my mind is exploding trying to decide where to start, but when I saw there existed a FanEdit of OHMSS I just HAD to watch it.  OHMSS has always been my favorite Bond, yet almost every detail LastSurvivor noted as having cut/changed were small issues that always bugged me.  It's like someone reached into my mind and made my dream a reality.  THANK YOU!!!  I look forward to checking out other of your works.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jedipastor said:
I have just recently discovered the world of FanEdits and my mind is exploding trying to decide where to start, but when I saw there existed a FanEdit of OHMSS I just HAD to watch it.  OHMSS has always been my favorite Bond, yet almost every detail LastSurvivor noted as having cut/changed were small issues that always bugged me.  It's like someone reached into my mind and made my dream a reality.  THANK YOU!!!  I look forward to checking out other of your works.

Thanks so much for your kind words jedipastor... glad you enjoyed OHMSS... It's my favourite Bond film too, so I'm glad the changes I made only enhanced the film for you.  Cheers!

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A bit late, but I wanted to thank @Wraith for taking the time out to submit a review for this edit. Glad you had fun with it ;)

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@ParanoidAndroid thanks for taking the time to submit a review! Particularly glad that you enjoyed the switch of music as the film ends, so we don't suddenly go into the Bond theme after such a tragic ending. Glad you enjoyed the edit.

ParanoidAndroid

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@ParanoidAndroid thanks for taking the time to submit a review! Particularly glad that you enjoyed the switch of music as the film ends, so we don't suddenly go into the Bond theme after such a tragic ending. Glad you enjoyed the edit.
You're very welcome, looking forward to seeing more of your work, particularly on the Bond series entries I'm less fond of. Nice to see the film in general now receiving the appreciation it deserves.

Top Bottom