• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Offer Of Banner Art Assistance

OnlyOneKenobi

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi everyone,

I'd like to offer my services as a graphic designer for all you FanEditor's out there.

Not all FanEditor's relish designing banners for fanedit.org for lots of different reasons. Not only can I offer a helping hand in terms of technical aspects (in particular Photoshop), I also really enjoy designing them myself and the admins on here - particularly Neglify and L8wrtr - have been very encouraging about my efforts which is why I feel confident enough to offer my help.

So if anybody out there is having trouble getting their banner art approved, would like technical assistance with Photoshop or would even like me to design their banner art for them I'd be happy to help. Just PM me - I'm very busy with work at the moment (I'm self-employed) but I get around to answering everyone and I help as much as I can.

I also design DVD covers but would prefer to cherry-pick those myself for the time being please. They are much more involved and I need to be enthusiastic about the subject matter to devote a full day or two to designing one as-and-when I have the time; if that changes I'll re-post.

Anyway, the offer is there. No strings, not for profit, just let me know if you need a hand.

Examples below in posts below.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very nice work. We have plenty of need for banners. I'll get a list sent to you.

dangermouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would LOVE something cool for Matrix 2.0: Battle for Zion! I am totally crap at photo editing and design.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
How does the OP not have a single like yet?

*fixed*

OnlyOneKenobi

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[MENTION=7682]dangermouse[/MENTION] - I've replied to your PM, but basically yes - I'll take the red pill.
[MENTION=6348]TV's Frink[/MENTION] - I've just been told it's because my posts are so long people fall asleep and forget.

OnlyOneKenobi

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very pleased to have helped you talented guys on here - don't forget that if you need my help PM me in case I don't check these threads.

OnlyOneKenobi

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Banners with missing links above reposted here (moved them in to a folder and, yep, broke the links) -

Top Bottom