• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Obituaries

Philip Baker Hall. May he finally find his Tropic of Cancer. Seriously though, as a lover of Paul Thomas Anderson films, Hall was an incredibly talented actor that I’m glad Anderson was able to highlight.

tumblr_m8f29paa4L1qedb29o1_500.gif

RIP James Caan

David Warner, an English actor who gave memorable performances on the big screen, in a key role in “The Omen,” and as villains in “Time After Time,” “Time Bandits” and “Tron,” has died. He was 80.

...and Paul Sorvino, the same day. Heavy day.

Last edited:
^ What a legend, what a voice. Star Trek 5, Star Trek 6, TNG, Babylon 5, Straw Dogs, Titanic and last but not least the voice of the main villain Irenicus in the classic 2000 videogame Baldur's Gate 2.

I really loved him as the evil nemesis Doctor Klench in the post-apocalyptic radio comedy 'Nebulous'. I didn't realise they'd made a test animated adaptation of one episode 'Night of the Vegetarians' until today. Yay!:

Last edited:
To the Undiscovered Country, the Future.

^ What a legend, what a voice. Star Trek 5, Star Trek 6, TNG, Babylon 5, Straw Dogs, Titanic and last but not least the voice of the main villain Irenicus in the classic 2000 videogame Baldur's Gate 2.

I really loved him as the evil nemesis Doctor Klench in the post-apocalyptic radio comedy 'Nebulous'. I didn't realise they'd made a test animated adaptation of one episode 'Night of the Vegetarians' until today. Yay!:

His roles in animation also include Ra's Al Ghaul in Batman, Alpha in Men In Black, The Archmage in Gargoyles, and The Lobe in Freakzoid, and Zarm in Captain Planet

Back
Top Bottom