• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Obituaries

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
RICHARD DONNER
R.I.P.
You made me believe.
You will be missed by all fans.
Thank you!

W

Last edited:

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The father of the modern cape flick, and the man responsible for almost every editor's career over here (besides Lucas)

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Markie Post, funny and sexy in Buck Rogers, Night Court, and much more. At 70 from cancer. 😞

ETuczwxU0AAiS7T.jpg

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sonny Chiba. Age 82. COVID.

Legendary martial arts actor from Japan, most famous for films such as The Street Fighter, his role as Hattori Hanzo in Kill Bill and, for MST3K fans, he will always live on as Space Chief in Invasion of the Neptune Men.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Damn, I thought Omar was more unkillable than Rasputin.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The youtube algorithm reminded me of this Criterion closet pick from 10-years ago:

Gomorrah (garrone)
The Fugitive Kind (lumet)
Hunger (mcqueen)
The Night of the Hunter (laughton)
Dazed and Confused (linklater)
Modern Times (chaplin)
and although not mentioned he also toddles off with... Che and The Battle of Algiers

Great picks, great actor.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This year has been rough. Losing Norm almost feels like losing a family member. His comedy always lifted me up, and it's his comedy that's helping me with his own death.

Cero

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Apparently it's his cousin with the same name that died and not the man himself, according to me briefly scanning a couple of article headlines and very brief snippets of the actual articles. Still a tragedy either way.

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Apparently it's his cousin with the same name that died and not the man himself, according to me briefly scanning a couple of article headlines and very brief snippets of the actual articles. Still a tragedy either way.
Who are you referring to?

Cero

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My mistake, I was thinking of somebody else.

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Norm Macdonald was a unique titan. Great loss.
I think if the intended cut of dirty work still exists the specific version of the film the got hacked to pieces because one person hated norm. should come out it’s the version of the movie norm wanted to have released. it’s in my eyes the best way to honor his legacy.

Top Bottom