• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Obituaries

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Farewell, General Chang...

Salute.jpg

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great actor. My friends used to quote his lines from Star Trek 6 when gaming.  I don't think anybody has read "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!" with as much relish as he did.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'll be watching Star Trek VI tonight. One of my favorite villains and a fantastic actor.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great actor.  Enjoyed everything I've seen him in.  Sorry to see him go.  Glad he made it to 91.  What a long life.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Walter Olkewicz has died.

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Felix Silla has died. His portrayal of Twiki and Cousin Itt lives on!

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Surprised it was missed, Helen McCrory passed away on 16/04/2021

6079f6a274da0300181e2406

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ I think I was initially impressed with McCrory when she played Dr Watson's new American psychoanalyst fiancee in 2004's 'Case of the Silk Stocking'. The scene at 23.30 where Sherlock first meets McCrory's character and is unnerved and fascinated by her directness is really wonderful:

I'd longed for a sequel that would've reunited the three terrific actors.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jim Steinman died a couple days ago, didn't realize that no one posted about it. Most probably know him for his work with Meatloaf, but I know him best for his contributions to the Streets of Fire soundtrack.

Top Bottom