• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Obituaries

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Alex Trebek has passed away :(
"Make the most of today. Stop worrying about the future. Just treat every day as a blessing and enjoy it to the fullest and try to be aware of when you leave this earth that you made a difference in the lives of other people. A positive difference." -Alex Trebek
VEJCOLNQNFFJNL7KY4NTWAUOAI.jpg

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
"Answer: his nightly embodiment of class, professionalism, and just a dollop of kindness made him a well-deserved icon nationwide for over three decades."

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
John Le Carre at 89.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Tom Lister Jr- who played deebo in the Friday movies- passed away at age 62- they think  natural causes
Charley Pride- great country singer- dies at age 86- corona virus.

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jeremy Bulloch, who played Boba Fett in the original Star Wars trilogy, has died aged 75.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Screw you God.  What have the cast of Babylon 5 done to you? (again) :mad:

Let's keep a tally of the main cast ;) :

50863807377_ebb8e57873_o.jpg

Definitely Furlan's most badass moment:

She had such great chemistry with Bruce Boxleitner.

b7529b32208caef1d4a944822a78cc95.jpg

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
She will always stand between the candle and the star.

"Don't look away, Captain. All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall."
    Delenn, Confessions and Lamentations

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know this is an international site and baseball is a largely American game. But I’m surprised that no one has mentioned Hank Aaron. Perhaps the best to ever to do it.

Garp

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very sad to hear about Christopher Plummer. I ordered the blu-ray of 'Murder by Decree' only yesterday. I didn't always like the films he was in, but I don't believe I ever disliked his performances.

Top Bottom