• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Obituaries

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mad-at-Computer.png

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jesus. That's too soon. So the poor guy has been battling cancer since before he joined the MCU and working on two films a year since his diagnosis.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
Jesus. That's too soon. So the poor guy has been battling cancer since before he joined the MCU and working on two films a year since his diagnosis.

That's truly superhuman. RIP.

MovieFreakedMind

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very sad news about Chadwick Boseman. I was just watching Da 5 Bloods a few days ago and he's fantastic. I had no idea that he had been ill.

hbenthow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:

He wasn't diagnosed until 2016, a year after his first MCU movie ("Captain America: Civil War") premiered.

Still, this means that he was already going through cancer treatments by the time that "Black Panther" was filmed (principal photography began on January 21, 2017), and he also acted in "Avengers; Infinity War", "Avengers: Endgame", "Marshall", "Da 5 Bloods", "21 Bridges", and "Ma Rainey's Black Bottom" between surgeries and chemotherapy. I don't know how he was able to do it at all, much less without the public becoming aware.

I always knew that he was a great actor, but this makes me respect him even more.

iridium_ionizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
too-brief-03.png

I remember hearing something about cancer (which may have been a rumor) a few years back when he had some weight loss. But I completely understand not wanting to have your private medical challenges out in the open every time you do an interview or interact with fans on social media.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
And, of course, she was fantastic recently on Game of Thrones.

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Eddie Van Halen the legendary guitarist and co-founder of the popular ban Van Halen has passed away today(10/06/2020) after battling a long battle with throat cancer

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Eddie Van Halen the legendary guitarist and co-founder of the popular ban Van Halen has passed away after battling a long battle with throat cancer. He was 65

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Two of my favorite Sean Connery moments that have been extremely impactful on my life. Spoiler warning for both movies as they are from the ending scenes.

Top Bottom