• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

NFL Football

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Warbler said:
jrWHAG42 said:
Warbler said:
TVs Frink said:
Warbler said:
Oh, one of them.

Really?

What if someone called you "one of them" because you don't like something they like.  Kinda demeaning...

I was only joking.

I got it. Don't worry, soon enough you'll get to know Frink enough to know that he has no sense of humor.

I know Frink well from ot.com,  he is always complaining about my lack of sense of humor!

too well, i'd say.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great football thread guys.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can't believe how off topic you all let this football thread get.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's where it is.  Better start posting about football though.

Personally I love the early London game.  It's cool waking up and there's a game already on.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
That's where it is.  Better start posting about football though.

:dodgy:

Never figured you for a hardliner.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well the Eagles won.  It didn't look pretty, but they won.   And damn those Eagle fans travel well.:cool:  The crowd was clearly favoring the Eagles.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Warbler said:
Well the Eagles won.  It didn't look pretty, but they won.   And damn those Eagle fans travel well.:cool:   The crowd was clearly favoring the Eagles.

Maybe it’s just that Eagles fans don’t go to church.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is an awesome show and they're in a middle of an epic 2-part arc about that Eagles superbowl.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
:mad: :mad: :mad:

We lost to the Cowboys.

:mad: :mad: :mad: 

Where the hell was the defense!  They made Cowboys look Joe Montana and Jerry Rice and Barry Sanders with all other sorts of offensive all stars!  

Our offense isn’t playing anywhere near what they were last year.

The whole team and coaches are just going through the motions!

What bleep is happening to them!!! 

Right now, I would fire the defensive coordinator, and I would also confiscate all their Superbowl rings, until they start playing like they deserve them!

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I heard that The Patriots lost last night, so I'm upset for the sake of my grandmother and uncle.

Top Bottom