• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

NFL Football

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
KC has a QB Jesus.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For KC I'm sure it is.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hmm, I wonder how the "Santa Clara 49ers" are doing this year.

Internet sez: 2 wins, 8 losses, last place in their division.

Phew, it's a good thing I don't have any emotional investment in organized sports.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
She's married to Santa Claus.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Hmm, I wonder how the "Santa Clara 49ers" are doing this year.

Internet sez: 2 wins, 8 losses, last place in their division.

Phew, it's a good thing I don't have any emotional investment in organized sports.

They even lost to the East Rutherford NFL team. No, not that one; the other one.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Warby, do you know nothing about sports teams outside of Philly?

In 2014, the 49ers moved to a new stadium in a city that's not San Francisco. Santa Clara is only like 40 miles away, so it's not as bad as the New Jersey Jets, but a lot of us crazy San Franciscans refuse to call them by their proper team name, "The San Francisco 49ers of Santa Clara" because that's ridiculous.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I had realized that the 49ers got a new stadium, I hadn’t realized it was so far from San Francisco. Their official name is the San Francison 49ers of Santa Clara?  I didn’t realize their name had changed.  Yeah, I don’t think I’d like that if I were from San Francisco.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay @"Warbler" you may be on to something. Your Iggles are making my Giants look like an actual professional football team.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Btw, the cowboy’s win over the Saint shows just how bad the Eagles played against the Saints.

I do hope we can beat Washington.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would post about how angry I am about the Eagles’s loss to the @#$&boys, but it would require language that is probably frowned upon here.   Just know that I am pissed.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You have an unhealthy relationship with the results of sporting events.  Especially less than one year after your team won the Super Bowl.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's ok to say "Cowboys" here.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I’ve been sick in bed all day so I’m just glad it turned into a good game after that snoozefest of a first half. Unfortunately, both teams didn’t lose as was my hope.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The best thing about the Red Zone channel is there's always a good game on.

Warbler

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moe_Syzlak said:
I’ve been sick in bed all day so I’m just glad it turned into a good game after that snoozefest of a first half. Unfortunately, both teams didn’t lose as was my hope.

Why would you hope for that? It can’t happen.  The game could have ended in a tie, but it would be impossible for both teams to lose the game.

Top Bottom