• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Next Goal Wins

tremault

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This seems to have been received badly, but I really loved it. The film was really feel-good type with light humour that didn't overstay it's welcome. I am not a fan of soccer but I can tolerate it. I mainly liked the idea of learning about American Samoa and the culture.

The story of the movie just seems to flow really well and all the characters are interesting and the Journey of the protagonist is very emotional. I don't know anything about the real person before watching the movie so seeing how it played out really made me invested. Seeing the Soccer match at the end was very exciting. I was completely invested and it helped me to understand how sports fans feel when watching.

Last edited:
It was basically just Cool Runnings with a different coat of paint, but I enjoyed it well enough. I saw it as an AMC Unseen event where I didn't know what the movie was going to be and many in the theater were chuckling/laughing throughout. I don't know if I would have seen it on my own with the mystery element, especially with how off the director has been as of late, but I had a good time.

Back
Top Bottom