• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

newbie help please.

ultimatesquash

Reaction score
Trophy Points
howdy,
im new to this and desperately wanna start an edit unfortunately im having problems getting the necessary programs. i know your gonna tell me that i have to pay for the best etc but lets not play dumb here.. theres always a way.

ive checked the guide of how to do it and heres where i am:
- DVD Decrypter - subtitle ripper obtained
- PgcDemux - demuxer obtained
- Subrip - subtitle ripper
- TMPGXpress - encoder -obtained but need regestering keycode etc
- Sony Vegas - video editor -i have premiere should be better
- Debug Frameserver - frameserver not got
- muxman - DVD muxer not got
- Nero - DVD and CD burning program obtained

i need a simple easy to follow guide with some helpful pointers as to where i can obtain the necessary materials needed for a fan edit. many thanks in advance.

we are not discussing pirated warez here, so , yes, you need to pay for your programs of course. So there is no way someone will post a registering keycode here. It would get him banned right ahead.

the free version of tmpgenc can also mutliplex.
http://www.debugmode.com/frameserver/usage.php
take a look at videohelp.com, they got all the cool tools. :)
Keep it up.

i apologise for my abrupt post, i was merely getting frustrated as i wasnt progressing through the stages with the software i have. i looked deeply into the advise in digital mans tutorial and its alot clearer now.
for other newbies do look into the tutorial posted and spend time exercising the necessary steps its dead easy then.

that's good news! :)

Back
Top Bottom