• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

New Years Resolutions

all my good wishes came true so far:
don't rush fanedits: check
don't stop smoking: check
don't stop enjoying work: check
don't stop wishing for a lottery win: check

i envy you for the groovy dude that you are...

:?

but seriously: it´s now almost three weeks full without any tobacco and yes, i am a free man! not some slave to an industry that is more evil than that dude with the black helmet from those six movies! the feeling that a big part of my body and a big part of my soul is gone (wounded, left to die helplessly) is gone and made room for me enjoying me without the pain of being an addict (some still think it´s kind of cool) no, i will not die painfully of cancer, my skin will get back to being smooth and tender. i am no longer a stinker!

...and yes, smoking weed without tobacco is not even possible it is more fun!

2010 is already awesome!

:smile:

so why do I think that smoking weed and smoking tobacco are not that much in a difference when it comes to addiction and stinking? ;-)

Well, I've never used either, but the science is pretty clear that pot is far, far less addictive. And while I don't terribly mind the smell of tobacco in hints, my date Monday night lit up a cigarette during two walks between places, which isn't something pot users tend to do. Sure, it's illegal, but walking briskly and pot rarely go together anyhow.

Then there's the whole tobacco-is-hugely-more-lethal thing. But that's another discussion. ;)

more than lethal? Sounds like a 5D experience, if you ask me.

boon23 said:
so why do I think that smoking weed and smoking tobacco are not that much in a difference when it comes to addiction and stinking? ;-)

dude, it stinks less because the amount you smoke is much less and it is not a cocktail of a hundred different toxic ingredients but one substance. the smell actually reminds me of those herbal sticks you can burn for having this scent in your house.

and
the science is pretty clear that pot is far, far less addictive.

...i don´t have to smoke weed everyday (and i shouldn´t because it would be too exhausting). Try not to smoke a cigarette for two days in a row (but you won´t because you don´t have a problem with smoking :D )!

...and it´s not 5D because Gaith didn´t say ´more than lethal´ but ´more lethal´ probably meaning something being ´lethalier´. :razz:

oh btw: what were the numbers again? i guess in Germany alone there are over 300000 people that die every year as a direct result from smoking tobacco for decades. It´s funny but i guess until now there is still not one cannabis victim in the world... ok maybe some people also got cancer from smoking too much weed but it´s maybe twelve or thirteen persons...

:grin:

^^ Well, since pot affects consciousness far more than tobacco, I think it's only fair to count pot-related deaths (driving, etc.) as pot-induced deaths. But you're correct in that there's still no numerical comparison.

I promised to myself that I'd get drunk more.
I'm doing pretty good so far.

Bit late but I promise to spend more time over here.

Back
Top Bottom