• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

New Knights of the Old Republic - Episode 1 DVD Cover

phaota

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just finished a fantastic DVD cover jacket for the movie. If anyone would like a copy, please get ahold of me at [email protected] and I will be glad to send you one. Took me several hours of patient work in Paint Shop, but it came out awesome. Didn't know about the two excellent covers done by Kracker, but mine definitely ranks alongside them. Here is a view of it:
Star_Wars-KOTOR-Episode1_DVD_Cover-.jpg

kracker-presentation2.jpg

this is the one kracker made.

you can still send me yours and I will upload it to fanedit.org.

kracker's looks cool... but neither of the scenes on the back are actually in the edit at all.... would be cool if he had just captured a couple of pics that are actually in the edit, rather than using the pics from the back of the game. other than that, his cover rocks good. REAL GOOD!!!

phaota's rocks good too. very cool.

Thanks for your nice remarks, Lewis. Glad you found my DVD cover worthy. Concerning the stills on the back of Kracker's covers, that was one of the things that bugged me as well. In doing mine, I did take shots from the movie and desired to make the back give as much detail about the film as possible, without overdoing it. Also, the back's bottom area only needed what was necessary since it was never meant to be a legal off-the-store-shelf style film. So a lot of the items Kracker put on the bottom of his covers weren't necessary. I do have to send my thanks to him though, because without his black cover, I would never have had the chance to use the lightsabers for photo framing. When I saw how he used half of the title logo's knife-like middle section containing "of the" for his image frames, I thought the sabers would be an even better choice. Anyway, it's nice to know that my artful contribution has been accepted. Now, how do I send it to you for putting into the fanedit page?

how about an email? :)

Look in my first post with the DVD cover. I put it in there.

Why would I need your email adress, phaota? Please send me the cover, via email.

You asked for my e-mail up above, that's why I mentioned that it was included in my first post.

Hehe, yeah, it was a misunderstanding. No problem. Now can you send me the art?

How can I send it to you if I can't find your e-mail. I've looked in your profile to no avail. If you PM me the addy, then I can get you the cover. Thanks.

Thanks. The cover should be in your e-mail now.

the email link in my profile does not work?

Back
Top Bottom