• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Never Say Never Again

cnickle1

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm new here. I've never made a fan edit, but I've been making covers for years. I love the fan edit of Never Say Never with the new opening and official music. So much so that I decided it needed a cover to match my newly purchased Ultimate Bond sets. I've just got the front and label done so far. Is this anything that anyone here would be interested in? Does everyone want a thinpack or a standard case? I'm intending on putting "The James Bond Story" in this case to make it a two disc set like the others and to give it some bonus features.

NeverUltimatelabel.jpg

NeverUltimateFront.jpg

great!! we are always interested in cover arts!!! and this is looking nice. May I suggest also making a version of the cover that is specific to the fanedit (without your extra disc). That may help some more people out.

...and I think most people like the standard amaray width, although having both as an option is always nice.

yes, could you make it for this fanedit including its fanedit title?
The name is NEVER SAY McCLORY AGAIN
http://fanedit.org/71/

cnickle1 said:
I'm new here. I've never made a fan edit, but I've been making covers for years. I love the fan edit of Never Say Never with the new opening and official music. So much so that I decided it needed a cover to match my newly purchased Ultimate Bond sets. I've just got the front and label done so far. Is this anything that anyone here would be interested in? Does everyone want a thinpack or a standard case? I'm intending on putting "The James Bond Story" in this case to make it a two disc set like the others and to give it some bonus features.

I've got some NSNA Featurettes, Promos and other related videos if you're making a special features disc

Yeah - I'd love to have them. Can you put them on a disc and mail them to me or upload them somewhere. I'd send you the completed disc when I get it done.

I sent you a pm with my mailing address. Do you need any $ for postage?

Fairplay cnickle1, that's a nice cover man.

Hey cnickle!

Another great James Bond Ultimate Edition cover. I NEED to have this one along with the CR '54 and CR '67 covers. I'm telling you, I'm totally jones-ing for them! :wink:

Yeah, I'm just that much of a James Bond freak...

Back
Top Bottom