• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Neglify's Custom Covers

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
QuickCut said:
By the way, the ice crevice cover is my favorite, but I bet the side would look better if the logo was the same color as the logo on the front, so that it stands out from the ice more. I don't know, maybe you wanted it to blend in or something, but it seems like it would be better if it was the same blue as on the front.

Thanks QC. I'll see how that looks.

Toonloon

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi. Just to clarify, my edit had a faulty file online and I was to replace it. I asked for my submission to be ignored and that I wound fix the archive at a later date. Since I had time to tinker, I experimented with 5.0 sound but failed. But the upshot of this was that I can now watch my edit on a ps3 without the cinavia protection.

I re-submitted the edit last week.

I also had a spat with a mod which has now been resolved (with me apologising) and am now more of a reader than a poster. This is what Neglify is referring to.

Hope this clears it up.

Neglify's excellent covers are included in the zip fils for my edit.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey Toon. Good to hear that you resubmitted your edit.

Also, to further clarify, Neg was being a baby and publicly got mad at Toonloon when he shouldn't have. I apologize.

Toonloon

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Group hug!

Neglify is being too kind, really. I spat the dummy out and he lost patience with me. That's how it went down. All my fault. Looking forward to getting mmy first edit out there and learning from the feedback so I can start my next one.

Top Bottom