• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Need A Few People For Our OT.com Fantasy Baseball League

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have started a fantasy baseball league over at OT.com and we're in need of a few more players.

http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic. ... pic/11244/

You may recognize fellow FE members Ripplin and elbarto1 among the players.

If you're interested, please let me know either here or there. If you'd like to play, I'll ask you to sign up at OT.com if you aren't already a member. The league will be pretty informal, just for fun, and no money will be on the line. Don't worry if you've never played before, as we already have several people in the league who are in the same position. Hope to hear from you!

baseball... that's to do with sports, right? :p :)

[youtube:eqcj5413]

well this is off to a bad start

:cry:

With Anchorhead joining the league, we're up to 8 members. Still looking for at least 2 more, so following OT.com poster vote_for_palpatine's lead, I am offering free puppies or beatings to the next 2 people that join the league.

(note you can only choose one prize - no beating of puppies, for example)

i´m not interested in puppies nor beatings. is there a way to exchange the prize into... let´s say star wars lego?

if yes, i´m interested.

btw: baseball is the thing in wii sports that my kids constantly demand explanations for but don´t get them since the game seems kind of unnecessarily complicated and i don´t really get it. you have to hit the ball and then what? mostly some of the funny wiii people without legs start running... that´s odd

:?

Are you saying you're interested but don't know anything about baseball? There's somebody over at OT.com who is in the same position. I told him I'd put him on the alternate list in case we couldn't find anyone else.

If I've understood you correctly, you're on the same list.

And no prize exchanges allowed. Sorry, but I've got a supply of puppies and beatings that I need to get rid of.

Still need one more person and having trouble finding anyone. If you follow baseball at all, and want to give this a try, please let me know.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom