• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Natural Born Killers: The Tarantino Cut by thecuddlyninja

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rough cut of V2 is finished. I re-edited some sequences to go with the music better so there won't be a dual audio channel mp4, just two versions. Anyway, please PM me if you'd like to help me out and take a look. 

New Track List:

"The Night Chicago Died"
PAPER LACE

"Disintegration"
THE READY MEN

"Fadeaway"
BODEANS

"Right in the Head"
M. WARD

"All Wrong"
MORPHINE

"Ghostriders in the Sky"
DICK DALE

"Psychotic Reaction"
COUNT FIVE

"A Fistful of Dollars Suite"
ENNIO MORRICONE

"Hey Amigo"
HAVANA 3 A.M.

"Bad News"
MELODY GARDOT

"Howl"
GREEN HORNET

"No Werewolf"
ALLAH-LAHS

"The Storm"
THE HUNTERS

"Tradimento Primo"
ENNIO MORRICONE

"I'm on Fire"
DWIGHT TWILLEY

"Burnin' Rubber"
GENE MOLES

"Forty Miles of Bad Road"
DUANE EDDY

"A Girl Like You"
EDWYN COLLINS

"My Love for Evermore"
HILLBILLY MOON EXPLOSION

"Roach Cock"
HANNI EL KHATIB

"Straberry Dress"
BONSAI KITTEN

"Fried Neck Bones and Some Homefries"
WILLIE BOBO

"Let It Roll"
VELVET REVOLVER

"Heart Full of Soul"
THE YARDBIRDS

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice track list there dude. I'd check it out for you but at the moment I'm without a computer and don't have much space on my tablet. But I'll give it a watch in the near future.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Nice track list there dude. I'd check it out for you but at the moment I'm without a computer and don't have much space on my tablet. But I'll give it a watch in the near future.

Thanks, man. Sorry to hear you're comp-less for the moment, man. Sending digital prayers to the robot overlords that the time is short

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Updated the blu-ray cover to include both versions:

based on art by deviantart user Hartter

Dustin6595

Reaction score
Trophy Points
would you ever consider doing something similar with True Romance? I feel that film has more potential to be a true Tarantino Cut. You have a lot more to work with, especially with Tarantino's commentary track specifying what he would have done differently or what he thinks works and doesn't work based on script changes.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dustin6595 said:
would you ever consider doing something similar with True Romance? I feel that film has more potential to be a true Tarantino Cut. You have a lot more to work with, especially with Tarantino's commentary track specifying what he would have done differently or what he thinks works and doesn't work based on script changes.

That commentary track is so good. I think it would be a great idea. There was a version of that done but I don't think there was music replacement if I recall correctly.

I probably wouldn't do it anytime soon. When I get some time I'm going to finish the alternate audio version of this edit, then I've got a pretty big Robin Williams thing planned. Down the line it would be fun to do, but not anytime soon, basically.

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That version appears more of an extended version.  I looked for, but did not see, a Col Hutty review.
A cut down, chainsawed edit strikes me as the way to go.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Vultural said:
That version appears more of an extended version.  I looked for, but did not see, a Col Hutty review.
A cut down, chainsawed edit strikes me as the way to go.

I totally agree, just saying I may not be doing it. :)

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hear you.
Maniac could do this, but I suspect there is limited "damsel in distress" to tempt him.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just an FYI, I lost the project file and don't have the enthusiasm to rebuild the alternate audio version. I have an mp4 of my second pass at it, which I'm happy to share if requested though I don't think it's fully polished.

Moiisty

Reaction score
Trophy Points
can someone please send me the up to date version of this pls thanks

Top Bottom