• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Name The TV Show

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love The Aquabats. I meant to reply, but then I went down the rabbit hole of reading the entire wikipedia page, then I forgot.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wxopQD.gif

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's a Peppa Pig. 

Yknow, it has so much criticism, but one time I caught it on TV, and it was legitimately hilarious to me.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
From the Nothing-is-Sacred department.....

soul-casablanca-500x500.jpg

...I am actually shocked that Hollywood has not made a prequel/sequel to this... lol

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw2CZtTCXuc[/video]

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1-jSl9adig[/video]

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
It's a Peppa Pig. 

Yknow, it has so much criticism, but one time I caught it on TV, and it was legitimately hilarious to me.

Does it?  I'm not aware of the criticism.  All I know is it's the best thing our kids watch and we watch it with them all the time.  Legitimately entertaining.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
jrWHAG42 said:
It's a Peppa Pig. 

Does it?  I'm not aware of the criticism.  All I know is it's the best thing our kids watch and we watch it with them all the time.  Legitimately entertaining.

Peppa Pig over Paw Patrol any day of the week! Plus the bonus is that my 4 year old still uses British terms for a lot of stuff. Probably not funny if you're actually British, but hearing her talk about her 'swimming costume' over here in the States is good fun. She still says 'tomato', 'no' and other words with a slight accent. And she says stuff like 'straightaway' and 'holiday' way too often. It's pretty funny.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh my god don't get me started on Paw Patrol.  That's like comparing a pizza to...well...something that sucks.

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thecuddlyninja said:
TVs Frink said:
jrWHAG42 said:
It's a Peppa Pig. 

And she says stuff like 'straightaway' and 'holiday' way too often. It's pretty funny.
I had to think for a moment what alternate word you guys use for 'holiday' I thought Americans used it to. Vacation of course.... It sounds very formal to my Brit ears in comparison.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's another good one to name.

MV5BMjIxMDg3NDI1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQ5MTc2OTE@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sinbad said:
thecuddlyninja said:
TVs Frink said:
jrWHAG42 said:
It's a Peppa Pig. 

And she says stuff like 'straightaway' and 'holiday' way too often. It's pretty funny.
I had to think for a moment what alternate word you guys use for 'holiday' I thought Americans used it to. Vacation of course.... It sounds very formal to my Brit ears in comparison.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
All I know is that Caddicarus, and person that I'm fond of on YouTube, has torn Peppa Pig apart and talked about how terrible it is, not to mention the time in school where we read a fake article about Peppa Pig causing autism. Clearly it has its haters, people out to get it, be it for actually disliking it, or other motives. But regardless, it is entertaining. 

My little brother loves Paw Patrol, so I can't completely hate it, but it is pretty bad.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have a dim view of most people on YouTube, and 100% of people on YouTube that say bad things about Peppa Pig on YouTube.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
My little brother loves Paw Patrol, so I can't completely hate it, but it is pretty bad.

Pretending to believe the show is called (and is about a) "Pauper Troll" and being told by my little nephews to "Stop being silly" is one of life's joys.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Speaking of which, PJ Masks is also terrible, and confused us at first because we thought they wanted to watch TJ Maxx.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I like to call it Papa Troll, but Pauper Troll may be better. 

I had the same reaction to PJ Masks as Frink.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Here's another good one to name.

MV5BMjIxMDg3NDI1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQ5MTc2OTE@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Wizards of Waverly Place? My oldest loved that one when she was younger

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:

Really? No one?  I must be really old...  :p :D  

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5e9yCB-hiw[/video]

Top Bottom