• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Name The Game

Here's an easy one.

hqdefault.jpg

Sinbad said:

I had to GIS this one...never heard of that console.  Looks like it never made it to the US.

TVs Frink said:
Sinbad said:

I had to GIS this one...never heard of that console.  Looks like it never made it to the US.

It was on the sinclair ZX spectrum and the AMSTRAD 64 basically a complete rip off of the 1983 Star Wars Arcade game

It actually (at least from the screenshot) looks more like another Atari 2600 game that I unfortunately can't think of the name of.

Another easy one.

657611cf3aec7332-983x640.png

TVs Frink said:
It actually (at least from the screenshot) looks more like another Atari 2600 game that I unfortunately can't think of the name of.

Ah, was thinking of this one.

s_StarRaiders_2.png

Obviously the one you posted looks much more like Star Wars than this.  Faulty memory.

Moe_Syzlak said:

I've been trying to find the name of this game since kindergarten.  So many memories. Thank You!  :)

And for other memories :
2_mixed_up_mother_goose.jpg

TVs Frink said:
Technically Xenophobe, but you are correct.

(a Xenophobe haiku)

didn't know spelling.
that was an arcade? mind blown.
i played Nintendo.

This thread gave me the impetus to finally try and install the Homebrew Channel on my spare Wii. Took a while to get it so everything just works, but I’m glad I did. Having lots of nostalgic fun. ?

Damn you, typing on small phone screen with cold fingers. *shakes fust* . ??

I've only really used the homebrew channel to play Smash Bros mods. I have it installed on my Wii U in wii mode.

Back
Top Bottom