• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Name The Game

the-game-michael-douglas-gun.jpg

^took me a minute....   :cool:

blade-runner_8.png

Whatever you do, don't quote this post, I couldn't find an image of it that didn't have the name in the url.

Blade Runner the font gives it away

A genuine one:

the-great-war-1914-1918_19.gif

My gosh, the font completely slipped my mind. Yes, it's the 1985 Blade Runner game based on the score by Vangelis.

Commando?

EDIT: I don't think that's right, unless that's just the opening and it switches to top down for the actual level.

TVs Frink said:
Here's two more that fall into that same category.
maxresdefault.jpg

i used to play the crap out of Xenophobia.  it was a buddy of mine's game that i adopted.
i remember playing until the score was all 9s then i'd quit because there was no end ever.
it took 10 minutes to cycle through all the items i collected.
ahhhhh free time.

baileym43 said:
i used to play the crap out of Xenophobia.  it was a buddy of mine's game that i adopted.
i remember playing until the score was all 9s then i'd quit because there was no end ever.
it took 10 minutes to cycle through all the items i collected.
ahhhhh free time.

Technically Xenophobe, but you are correct.

d44ac8d2e6041f84a06722d42458a2e7.jpg

Here's another one from the late 80s / early 90s I played a ton of.  I think I usually was Ben.

71189.jpg

I mean....does anyone not know Adventure?  That would make me sad.

TVs Frink said:
I mean....does anyone not know Adventure?  That would make me sad.

I’m not much of a video game guy. And all of my games would be well known to anyone around my age. I played games on the original Atari, Intellivision, and an Apple IIC. That’s it. My younger brothers had a Sega Genesis.

Back
Top Bottom