• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

n0march's Highlander 2 Restored Scene Edition question

Cheato

Reaction score
Trophy Points
First, thank you for providing a fan edit. And I like Highlander (well, at least in theory, if not always in practice), so thanks for trying to make the Highlander movies better.

So what is the one restored scene? I guess I'm not enough of a Highlander fan to know what the "one scene that should not of[sic] been deleted" is.

Why would this not be mentioned in the info supplied on the info page?

This is exactly the info that needs to be listed on the info page, IMO.

[OT]pet peeve: Should not HAVE been deleted.[/OT]

thanks for your interest in my HL2 Project. firstly there was only ever a 'restored scene' edition for about 24 hours and was never released so i'd be interested to hear where you heard about it. i then decided to do a complete reedit of HL2: Renegade Special Edition.

if you look here http://www.faneditforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1302 you'll find the info page for it with all cuts/edits/additions detailed and explained.

and btw its called Highlander 2 Renegade: Serious Edition and is a true fan edit not an extended edition.

hopefully boon will have it on rapidshare in the near future so you should be able to grab it from there. its also going into the june competition as even if im nor particularly happy with the menus (especially the about screen) i feel the edit itself is pretty good so i'll be interested to hear your feedback when you finally see it.

wow didnt realise the page had gone up already, but its got the old info from the original proposed edit. i thought i sent boon the updated info for the new 'Serious' edition.

i might still have the one dvd that i burnt with just the restored scene edition on it if you really want to see that version but i would recommend you try out the new serious edition; i msure you'll like it a lot more!!

EDIT: boon, the dvd i sent you is the new 'serious' edition that we discussed after i complete the restored edition.

I am also sure this is more interesting... sorry guys, my bad, will be corrected asap.

Thanks for clearing that up, guys! I did see there were 2 versions ("Restored Scene" and "Serious"), since I did a forum search for "Highlander," and both showed up, but was curious about the one that didn't have detailed info. Thanks again, n0march for working on Highlander!

no worries :) hope you enjoy the edit!

Back
Top Bottom