• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

My Fake Criterion Covers

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't really have the free time to do random movie covers like I used to, but I still do requests so ask away!
Alright, can you do one for the legendary Red Book Edition of Batman Forever? That one, despite how poorly it's aged in recent years in terms of editing and visual quality compared to more recent efforts, deserves to be regarded as a legend in fan editing. :)

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gotcha. I'll look around for some art and get started!

JoeX111

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Might be a bit of an odd question, but what font and point size do you use for the back cover movie descriptions?

SIUse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just discovered your thread….mind blowing, this quality is!

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Alright, can you do one for the legendary Red Book Edition of Batman Forever? That one, despite how poorly it's aged in recent years in terms of editing and visual quality compared to more recent efforts, deserves to be regarded as a legend in fan editing. :)

Two covers for the fanediting legend, the Red Book Edition:

batmanforeverrbe.png

batmanforeverrbe-alt.png

Might be a bit of an odd question, but what font and point size do you use for the back cover movie descriptions?

I've used many fonts for different movies, but usually it's Gotham, 32pt for my cover dimensions.

Just discovered your thread….mind blowing, this quality is!

Thanks!

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Two covers for the fanediting legend, the Red Book Edition:

batmanforeverrbe.png

batmanforeverrbe-alt.png
Bravo, Ryan! Could you perhaps do one for Zarius' fix of B+R, A Matter of Trust? It's a well-crafted effort to salvage what many consider to be "the greatest crime in cinematic history". :D

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
love the second cover, except the statue of liberty covering up the letter N.

Top Bottom