• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

My Fake Criterion Covers

Someone from OT.com seems to have made a nice new style Criterion cover:
1eawki.jpg

Yes I saw that one but it doesn't stick to the original DVDs style nearly close enough for my taste.

The template above is for a DVD (finding a good BR template is less easy) however the link you provided had some great tips for fonts. Thanks! As you suggest, the best course might be to scan in one of my own Criterion covers for reference.

Beautiful work, theryaney! I'm not sure I feel comfortable asking for a cover of The Mummy: Year of the Scorpion, what with it apparently being out of online circulation and all, but if you wanted to do one, I'd be honored and would love to see it! :)

TM2YC said:
Yes I saw that one but it doesn't stick to the original DVDs style nearly close enough for my taste.

The template above is for a DVD (finding a good BR template is less easy) however the link you provided had some great tips for fonts. Thanks! As you suggest, the best course might be to scan in one of my own Criterion covers for reference.

This was the template for my Blu-Ray covers, if it'll help:
39steps.jpg

Gaith said:
Beautiful work, theryaney! I'm not sure I feel comfortable asking for a cover of The Mummy: Year of the Scorpion, what with it apparently being out of online circulation and all, but if you wanted to do one, I'd be honored and would love to see it! :)

Coming up!

The Mummy: Year of the Scorpion

mummy.png

Any other requests?

Saw that last one and thought this was a maniac thread for a second  :p

DigModiFicaTion said:
Saw that last one and thought this was a maniac thread for a second  :p

;)

He wouldn't make a cover of a man eating lobsters.

Covers for @Andreas' Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Revisited:
gof1.png

Working on the first two.

Covers for @Andreas' Harry Potter: Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets Revisited:

ss1.png

cos1.png

Another selfish request. Could you make a Heir to the Force Blu Ray cover? :D

I am definitely digging the new covers that have been posted since the last time I've visited this thread. I have a couple of requests myself, if you have any time. 

I was wondering if you do a cover for two of my upcoming, in the works projects. One is a Riverdale TV-to-Movie edit called "Withered Blossom" and the other is my Blade Runner: The Integral Cut (I may change the name to The Ultimate Cut) project that I just started doing work on again.

Here is Heir to the Force, @"DigModiFicaTion"!

httf.png

I kinda feel that it's too pinkish, but what do you think? Any nitpicks? I'll make a DVD cover too of course if you like this design. :)

@kidjupiter92, just saying there is no info on aspect ratio for TV-Movie or the run time so that I will do after you're edits are done. For now I'll probably make them with a random runtime.

Love the design. I agree, a bit too pink. Perhaps going more orange?

I'll see what I can do with the colours, for sure. :)

How about this? Flipped it to allow the use of the other colour and overall messed with everything.

httfv21.png

@kidjupiter92, here is Blade Runner: The Integral Cut! ;)

bric1.png

What do you think? Any nitpicks? :)

Back
Top Bottom