• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

My Custom Covers [Scorpion King and Doom Added]

iCoty

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's a cover that I made for High Tension - Minus One Edit. It is made for a thinkpak case (to save space!).

Is anyone interested in using this one? If so, let me know, I can always upload the hi-res version.

BTW, thanks to causalimp for pointing me to this site. fanedited is a true gem of a site!

hightension_preview.jpg

Blade3copy.jpg

boogeyman.jpg

KillBill.jpg

DeZionized.jpg

Yeah, I think it's great, I'd definitely use it! I scrapped the old edition once I realized it was dubbed -- now that a subtitled version is available I'm going to grab it again, and this is the cover I'd like to put on it!

So that's a yes. :)

thanks!
Ron Moses

Holy crap! iCoty! Good to see you man, great work on that cover. I knew we'd have the talented ones from the custom cover community pop in eventually. :)

Thanks for the kind words causalimp! Anyway, here's a cover that I did for Blade 3: Behead the King Edition. The front is based on an exisiting cover that I already had made. I believe that I will be making covers for all the fanedits I download!

Blade3copy.jpg

Except for title not being TRINITY for the fanedit, this surely is an alternative.
Also our edit is from 2006.

kewl. thanks, iCoty.

Very cool covers iCoty!
Will you be making these available somewhere? Or failing that, can you e-mail them to me, please?
Again, great work mate!

Thanks for the compliment Faustus! I have sent boon the hi-res printable version and he should be linking them up to the site soon. I will send him the Blade cover as well so he can post that too.

Here's one for The Matrix DeZionized:

Thinpak as usual...

DeZionized_preview.jpg

Very nice. I like it, iCoty.

I've already emailed Boon the following covers...Hope you all enjoy!

iCoty

boogeyman.jpg

KillBill.jpg

and an updated matrix dezionized cover:

DeZionized.jpg

This is a very very nice KILL BILL TWBA cover art. well done iCOTY.
I also like both CBB covers. However, the scene with the kids visible on the back of DBTB is not part of the edit.

I would love a full-res copy of that Kill Bill cover, that's great.

I think after seeing iCoty's work, and comparing it to my amateur Spiderman cover... yeah, I think I'm going to leave this kind of thing to the professionals. :)

Ron Moses

I will up these covers soon, sorry for the delay I haven't forgotten it, but there is so much to do currently.

Here are two more for you folks. lemme know what you think...

Kracker's Scorpion King: Lord of the Sand

scorpionking_lots_custom_icotycopy.jpg

Boon23's Doom: The Posessed Re-Cut

doomrecut_custom_icotycopy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom