• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Mr White (A Breaking Bad Fanedit)

So here we go for like the 15th time, I'm going to finish this edit once and for good.
The amount of times I've made a project file for this edit is ridiculous.

[quote="It']
So here we go for like the 15th time, I'm going to finish this edit once and for good.
[/quote]

I would love to see this once it's complete. I have never seen this show but have heard nothing but shining reviews about it.

hothstation said:
[quote="It']

I would love to see this once it's complete. I have never seen this show but have heard nothing but shining reviews about it.
[/quote]

Get watching the show as soon as possible by the end of the first season you'll be hooked!

[quote="It']
I had to erase my whole entire hardrive so I have to now start this edit from scratch.
I remember the edit being quite rough anyway so hopefully this time around it is better.

Here is the new opening to the edit.

I have now made the edit into a normal cinema scope to fit the style as a movie as the original was shot in 16:9.
[/quote]

Opening looks pretty good. And it brings us straight into the main plot. How far along are you with this edit?

Heavysyde said:
[quote="It']
I had to erase my whole entire hardrive so I have to now start this edit from scratch.
I remember the edit being quite rough anyway so hopefully this time around it is better.

Here is the new opening to the edit.

I have now made the edit into a normal cinema scope to fit the style as a movie as the original was shot in 16:9.

Opening looks pretty good. And it brings us straight into the main plot. How far along are you with this edit?
[/quote]

I'm around half way done with this edit so far, so I'd say a couple weeks and this will be near completion.

I've been working on this non-stop recently and it's going very well.
Today I was working on the transition from episode 2 to 3, in my edit i do a track swap over the bathroom scene and play it over episode 2's finale.

[quote="It']
I'm around half way done with this edit so far, so I'd say a couple weeks and this will be near completion.

I've been working on this non-stop recently and it's going very well.
Today I was working on the transition from episode 2 to 3, in my edit i do a track swap over the bathroom scene and play it over episode 2's finale.

[/quote]

That's pretty good. I haven't watched Breaking Bad for a while so I'd forgotten that was the end of an episode, couldn't tell at all in your edit. Look forward to watching this.

So suprisingly the first draft to this edit is near completion and I'd say it will be done in the next day or two.

Today I've been working on this scene, by rescoring and trimming it. In the clip below I rescore the original with
Tyler The Creator's IGOR'S THEME

So finally the first draft of this edit is now completed and available to watch.
As I haven't really updated anyone on this edit recently here is a snippet from the edit to make up for my time gone :)

Rewatched this earlier to compare with Mr White Part II, I find looking back now a lot of the cuts (especially in the first half) are a bit jumpy.

For anyone who likes this edit a lot, a new and improved version will be available to watch in a few days.

How can I view this project? I am a huge fan of breaking bad and really want to see this!!

Back
Top Bottom