• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Mr. Robot

magicana

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just finished 2x10. Amazing. I thought there was going to be some kind of turn in the train scene with Angela, like
Elliot having more than one imaginary friend  

Great Dark Army scene too. How did those guys found that quickly where Darlene and her boyfriend were eating??

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Finally caught up on the season. Absolutely loving it. I think some of the earlier episodes were a bit long but I didn't mind while binging. The season really took off once the characters started getting together (Angela and Darlene, then Elliot). I much prefer exploring the themes of what happens post-hack. There were some stunning shots in this latest episode (looking at you, subway conversation). Plus Christian Slater is knocking it out of the park this season. I think Esmail has improved as a director with each passing episode.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fantastic finale. My only issue with it was the cliffhanger, not that I mind cliffhangers, but I prefer how Season 1 tackled it. Season 1 wrapped up the overall plot by the finale and only left subplots unresolved to tease us. This season the plot wasn't resolved and even more questions were asked without resolution. Minor quibble, I know, since we know Season 3 is coming. Still, some answers would have been nice.

And while it's all speculation at this point, what does everything think about the hints at time travel or alt. realities?

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^Cool, I didn't even catch that. I enjoyed it thoroughly but partially because I know season 3 is coming. I thought I was clever because I picked up on the visual language with Retell early, but I liked the curveball. Definitely left with more questions but they're interesting ones to me.

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Enjoyed S01.
S02 stumbled badly for me.
Felt like writers were running on fumes and trying anything.
Anyone watch S03?
Thoughts?

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've enjoyed all the seasons so far. Not sure why you felt season 2 stumbled, but I really enjoyed it.

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For me, S02 was stale.
It lacked the invention, not to say WOW factor, of S01.
That is to be expected with most series.
The sophomore slump.
That fact that this thread became necro was a concern, as well.
A CNN review called S03 a return to form, but I always feel insiders are slanted.
Nevertheless, thank you for responding.

Adabisi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think season 3 is the best so far. Episode 5 was one of the best episodes of anything, ever.

RwAoNrDdOsM

Reaction score
Trophy Points
3 years old. Hell yeah, let's revive this thread.
Must say Season 4 was really fucking good, I was blown away with what happened and went straight to rewatching Season 1.

I sorta want to do that Tv-to-Movie Edit tbh. But I already have The Expanse ones to do, and have been thinking about a Dexter trilogy aswell... To many options D:

wilhelm scream

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
RwAoNrDdOsM said:
3 years old. Hell yeah, let's revive this thread.
Must say Season 4 was really fucking good, I was blown away with what happened and went straight to rewatching Season 1.

I sorta want to do that Tv-to-Movie Edit tbh. But I already have The Expanse ones to do, and have been thinking about a Dexter trilogy aswell... To many options D:

Well, what would you cut out?

RwAoNrDdOsM

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have no idea really... It would be hard to do it.
I'd probs get rid of or minimize the characters viewpoints other than Elliot. And severely cut down on stuff that is explained in dialogue.
I don't know if I would make Season 1, 1 or 2 movies, just because of how much story that is in it.

ATM it's more of a fleeting thought than anything, like the Dexter Trilogy idea

RwAoNrDdOsM

Reaction score
Trophy Points
RwAoNrDdOsM said:
ATM it's more of a fleeting thought than anything, like the Dexter Trilogy idea

Welp, bought the Blurays for Season 1/2/3.... so it may be more than a fleeting thought...

Top Bottom