• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Movies that should get a remake

daedal

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Tell us about the movies you think deserve a remake. and maybe also say why, or how you wish it was improved.
- This suggestion was emerged from posts by @TM2YC and @Moe_Syzlak in this thread 2024 movies. Thank you very much for that!

I, Robot (2004) would be my first suggestion.
I wish it could expand on the original Asimov's short stories collection that inspired the title. It could also refocus on the character of Suzan Calvin, the unsung hero of those stories. Finally, I wish it was closer to Asimov's view of robotics, which are just flawed machines programmed by humans, and not necessarily AI that develops sentience.

Back
Top Bottom