• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) Nominations for 2020 are now open! Submit your entries here.

Movies That Never Should Have Had A Sequel

GeekFanedits

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
The Terminator

yoTXJy1.gif

TM2YC

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ That still makes me laugh :D

TVs Frink said:
TM2YC said:
The Terminator

You shut your mouth.

It'] [quote="TM2YC said:
The Terminator

Can you still ban members of staff ? ;)
[/quote]

...but I was only half joking.  @"TMBTM" explained it succinctly later in the thread:

TM2YC said:
TMBTM said:
The Terminator is a perfect loop story where the goal is not to change the future but to make it happen the way it should be (the whole story itself implies that nothing can be changed) . So as soon as you start to play with different timelines, you're fucked, because it is supposed to be a serious movie, not a a BTTF where you can do anything just for the fun of it.

Exactly. The problem is that Terminator 2 is so damn good that we all just happily ignore that it ruins the whole concept.

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I remembered loving Warriors of Virtue as a kid in the '90s. I gave it a rewatch a year or two ago. Bad idea. Nostalgia was not enough to save this movie. I can't even imagine how bad the sequel is.

DigModiFicaTion

MoDeraTificaTor
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
asterixsmeagol said:
I remembered loving Warriors of Virtue as a kid in the '90s. I gave it a rewatch a year or two ago. Bad idea. Nostalgia was not enough to save this movie. I can't even imagine how bad the sequel is.

I showed some clips to the genetic one-offs and noticed that Elysia is Marley Shelton, the one and only Wendy Peffercorn. I'm surprised I never noticed that as a kid. I guess I didn't squint enough at the tv ;)

gortat

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I remember the Nostalgia Critic's review. It was like some tmnt ripoff. The villain was totally looney-tuney XD

Top Bottom