• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Movies So Bad They Are Good

Neglify said:
Whoa whoa whoa... These are legit great movies.

2nded.

They are classics but and i love them both but they are by no means great movies. They were sp cheesetasic they became epic.

No. You are wrong. :p

I think some of you are missing the point. These are supposed to be movies where the makers thought they were making something really great, but it's really just crap. And it's crap so so very terrible, that it is unintentionally enjoyable.

Movies like Wayne's World and Bill and Ted? Get out of this thread with that crazy stuff. And go watch Troll 2 so you can see what I mean.

g1orkatsos said:
-Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. That movie is pure GENIUS. Basically a youtube parody with a budget. Never laughed that hard in my whole life.
Yo, I'ma let you finish, but Kung Pow is the worst movie of all time! OF ALL TIME!! :-o :-o :p

BTW, the Lowly Rated Movies You Like thread covers some rather similar ground.

Kung Pow is the *perfect* example of a movie that has no place in this thread.

Master of the Lore,

Buford's Beach Bunnies fits your definition, right?

Respectly,
Sally

Gaith said:
BTW, the Lowly Rated Movies You Like thread covers some rather similar ground.
I was about to say that that thread was not supposed to be about so bad it's good movies, then I looked at the thread and realized that not only did the OP say that guilty pleasures were allowed, but that I was the one who wrote it.

Neglify said:
Master of the Lore,

Respectly,
Sally

Sally,

I'm going to say "yes," solely on the fact that it has a Hanks brother in it.

Fairly Sincerely,
Phil

Gaith said:
Yo, I'ma let you finish, but Kung Pow is the worst movie of all time! OF ALL TIME!! :-o :-o :p

I wouldn't say that it's the worst movie ever made, but it is pretty bad. But it was intended that way, or at least I hope so.

Neglify said:
Master of the Lore,

Respectly,
Sally

Hi Sally! :wave:

Kung Pow is funny, so shut your mouth, Betty.

Frantic Canadian said:
Hi Sally! :wave:

R.I.P. Sally Menke

oe_800_40oz__large.jpg

on the

2242405945_f558c1cf21.jpg

Meet the Fables is awesome and has no place in this thread.

Replacing it with Spice World.

reave said:
Meet the Fables is awesome and has no place in this thread.

Replacing it with Spice World.

Meet The Fables? Do you mean Meet The Feebles? If so I definitely agree, does not belong in this thread. Spice World on the other is perfect for this thread.

Thanks for correcting my spelking error. I'm sure no knew what I was talking aboot

Meat the Fables was the sequal.

Some of my favourites:

The Wickerman
Masters of the Universe
Batman: The Movie
Roadhouse
Rocky IV
Bloodsport
Howard the Duck
Anaconda
Black Dynamite (although that might be pushing it when it's intentionally so bad it's good)

One day history will prove me right: Showgirls is not a bad movie. It's a piece of intentional hilarity much like Starship Troopers in tone (only about burlesque dancers instead of a war on giant bugs) and very much a Verhoeven movie. When critics ridiculed Elizabeth Berkley's performance when she's aggressively spraying ketchup all over her food, they apparently didn't get that the humor was intentional. I like Showgirls a lot more than I like Total Recall, for instance, which I think is a flawed movie with deeply weird casting choices getting in the way of a good story.

Back
Top Bottom