• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Mobile Cover Maker

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
After recently not being able to do covers are there any apps that I can use to make covers for my fanedit if there are leave it down below

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Your question isnt very clear. Are you trying to make them on your phone?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I personally don't think a mobile interface or app will allow you to produce a high quality cover.  I can barely text coherently, let alone do image editing. Mobile apps are very specific to their intended outcomes and don't always allow for freedom of artistic expression when compared to computer programs, in my experience. I'd recommend sticking to the desktop/laptop approach and utilize programs such as gimp which is a fantastic free image editor with bells and whistles to rival Photoshop.

54c246902fbf3a916cba6000f4251114b61edd62_hq.gif

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
I personally don't think a mobile interface or app will allow you to produce a high quality cover.  I can barely text coherently, let alone do image editing. Mobile apps are very specific to their intended outcomes and don't always allow for freedom of artistic expression when compared to computer programs, in my experience. I'd recommend sticking to the desktop/laptop approach and utilize programs such as gimp which is a fantastic free image editor with bells and whistles to rival Photoshop.

54c246902fbf3a916cba6000f4251114b61edd62_hq.gif
alright thank you

Top Bottom