• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Mister Rogers Remixed - Garden of Your Mind

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I dunno how big (or even if) Mr. Rogers tv show was in other countries/overseas but in the states the man was a gosh darn institution. I think if you stopped 10 people on the street, 9 out 10 will say they watched it as kids.

I recently discovered this (yes Gatos is incessantly late to the internet party) its only 3 months old! But this legit genuinely makes me happy to listen to and puts a smile on my face. Call me a homo or soft or whatever
but i happen to think Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman are hot!

[/video]

It's an extremely well done piece. I actually downloaded the song from PBS.

i love soft homos like gatos.
:p
thanks for posting that video. mr. rog iz cool.

Im sure I as well as several others here will figure out how to work this song into one of there fan edits, this is just too bad ass!!!!

Back
Top Bottom