• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Mission To Mars Re-Explored

I sent him a message earlier with the password. I can't check for myself about the file as I'm using mobile internet until my broadband comes back online.

is there a password?when i use unrar it says i need a password

Try fanedit.org, if that don't work, try fanedit. No luck still, PM to the JSW.

Reminder that posting about offline edits is discouraged in TF threads. Use the PM function or the Trades and Requests forum.

I've had a pm about the availability of the edit, and am working to get this re-uploaded as soon as possible.

Edit has been re-zipped and is being uploaded to MEGA now. So, it'll be good to go soon.

Has been re-upped to MEGA. PM me for the dlc if you want it, while it's subbed to info (which is easier said than done!!!).

Back
Top Bottom