• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Mission Impossible 2

gekko

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Close to completing the first draft of this edit.

I've cut or trimmed a lot of scenes so the movie on the whole moves much faster.

I've added a new beginning in the style of a JJ Abrams flash forward, similar to MI:3 or Alias. The movie now starts with a scene that occurs later in the movie, then jumps back in time to show the events leading up to that point and continuing after.

The ending is also slightly different in that the villian isn't killed. After he's knocked out, that's pretty much the end of him.

The music/score is still cheesy and annoying, but not much I can do about that.

Abouts 30 minutes have been cut from the original.

Haven't decided on a title yet. Considering "MI:2 De-Woo'd"

Erix

Reaction score
Trophy Points
How about M:I-2 The Abrams Version.

This sounds like a great thing and I'll want to see it. M:I-3 was my favorite of the three and Woo's version can certainly be improved if done in that style...

As for the villain? Kill the sucker. He's extremely annoying and has it coming.

bmurphy4

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi,

Does anyone have any more information about this fan edit? I'm a huge fan of the series but could not get into the second film. Thanks

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi bmurphy4, I think a quick google search of the edit title will get you what you're looking for.

The movie is an mkv file that is less than 400mb. Even for an SD edit that's way too low. The image is pretty soft and pixelated.

Top Bottom