• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Might a be silly question, but is there a software that encodes audio as DTS:HD or DolbyTrueHD?

korach1921

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So far, the only ones that I've found that seem remotely relevant are the old DTS Master Audio Suite and its successor, DTS:X Encoder. Aside from being up in the thousands of dollars range, I'm a bit confused if these programs actually do allow you to create DTS-HD audio or if I'm overlooking something. I know that the people over at 4K77 were able to produce DTS:HD tracks for their Star Wars restorations, so I'm curious how they did that.

Unfortunately there is no other software available for that kind (at least to my knowledg), TN1 must have access to it. I know some of them are definitely in the business of movie production, so.

Back
Top Bottom