• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

AvP said:
Merry xmas everyone...especially to blueyoda and hope to see more of ya many fanedits in the new year :p

Oh you'll see more. A LOT more.

And merry xmas to you too and everybody else! Thanks for putting up with my crap! 8)

Merry Christmas to you all. I wish you and your families nice and peaceful days...

Special extra super thanks go to ThrowgnCpr, his lovely wife and the boon for the very nice present they sent me. let´s have a videochat! Thank you so much guys!

Merry Christmas FE.org! Thanks for all the fond memories from 2009. New Year's Resolution: to stay up on my reviews better ;)

Seriously, this is like a second home to me, even if I don't have time for much beyond lurking at the moment. Thanks you guys for making the world of cinema a better place ;)

blueyoda said:
AvP said:
Thanks for putting up with my crap! 8)

No Problem :D Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone here :D A special thanks to the fan editors for making Hollywood films seem more bearable :)

Having a great day so far, i'd like to wish Boon and everyone here a merry christmas and a wonderful new year!

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to everyone on this groovy forum!!!!!:)

Hope everyone has a relaxing holiday season and a wonderful New Year! :smow::grouphug:

Yay chrimbo shopping... Done.

Merry Christmas Everyone

Happy Holidays to all!

Happy Christmas to all my friends! Smile, Hug, Laugh and Enjoy.

Oh, and a side note - Be excellent to each other, and PARTY ON DUDES!

Joyeux Noël à tous!

Merry christmas dudes / dudette's ; )

Yea - Merry Xmas dudes!

funny-pictures-kitten-bed-santa.jpg

merry Christmas, guys.

Merry Christmas to all! :)

Back
Top Bottom