• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Matrix Reimagined version 1.5 is now released...

NewSpock said:
As I'm reaching my limit as a free user of mega, and my newest edit "Buffy the vampire slayer 1992-Reimagined" is basically finished, I have to delete "Matrix Reimagined" to make room for it.

It will remain online for the next 10 days at the most. If someone is interested in this edit and hasn't gotten it yet, now would be the perfect time to do it. ;-)

I don't want to derail the thread to much, but it is a shame that you have to take your edits offline. Have you considered creating a second account with another email address? Surely there are additional measures that can be taken before resorting to deleting edits from the web...

ThrowgnCpr said:
I don't want to derail the thread to much, but it is a shame that you have to take your edits offline. Have you considered creating a second account with another email address? Surely there are additional measures that can be taken before resorting to deleting edits from the web...

Thanks for the suggestion ThrowgnCpr, I actually have a second email adress:).
Will try it out of it's possible, but even if, that would only postpone things, as I think that a few months later (a year later) even that second account will probably be full.

Or you could just use an alternate free site. Megashares works well.

TV's Frink said:
Or you could just use an alternate free site. Megashares works well.

Thanks, will look into it (regarding terms of storage space and download speed for free users...).:)

Back
Top Bottom