• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Marvel consecution

All these hours later & I still can't get this or the other 2 new edits. Mediafire & JDownloader is a horrible combination. There has to be a better service out there, this is pathetic.

First world problems.

Seriously, it costs you nothing. Just relax and be patient.

pluginj.png

TV's Frink said:
First world problems.

Seriously, it costs you nothing. Just relax and be patient.

Sorry, it's just that ever since everyone switched to Mediafire, I've had nothing but problems. Not to say all the other services are/were perfect, but never problems to this degree. I'm paying $9/month for their premium service, so it isn't free for me. I agree, if it was free for me I really couldn't complain.

jamiemark said:
Sorry, it's just that ever since everyone switched to Mediafire, I've had nothing but problems. Not to say all the other services are/were perfect, but never problems to this degree. I'm paying $9/month for their premium service, so it isn't free for me. I agree, if it was free for me I really couldn't complain.

Oh, ok. Weird. Several people said it had been updated and was working fine for them :? Hope you get it worked out :-(

jamiemark said:
Huh, that is really strange. I withdraw my comment. Given that others seem to be doing ok now, maybe try downloading as a free user just to see what happens.

Neglify said:
Don't you guys look like jerks now.
Oh, I can look much worse than that.

I don't care about any Marvel heroes. :p

I can confirm that the plugin has been updated and downloads now work.

TV's Frink said:
I don't care about any Marvel heroes. :p

That's fine. They don't care about you either. :p

TMBTM said:
Thanks for the reviews.

Do you any of you had any problem with the video motion of my short edit?
Looks okay on my home DVD player, but stuttering big time when played with VLC (?)

I saw it on my Xbox, never seen anything like it before, like a form of interlacing that zooms in and out constantly, will have to watch it on WMP. Part of the opening logos looked neat this way though.

Damn it.
I think this is because if a wrong 25fps to 29,976fps convertion of some sort.
It is very strange though that's it's working fine, even on VLC, with my original file (but not once rendered with the DVD menus and all).

Anyway. I'm in the process trying to clean the mess.

I tried watching it in VLC but it stuttered, tried WMP and it had interlacing only not as bad as xbox, played just fine with dvdfab. Solid job BTW :thumb:

Ok, thanks Rogue, I'll add a comment about that.
And I'll re upload the whole thing once the problem is solved (should not be long)

Dwight Fry said:
I can confirm that the plugin has been updated and downloads now work.

Yup, it decided sometime during the night that it would start working. This was after updating and even re-installing JDownloader a couple of times. All's well that ends well, I have all these new edits to watch & enjoy now:)

Yes, I realize I'm terribly impatient...:p

New version without stuttering effect on my short edit is up.
(old version still working for those how already started the download).

just watched this and wanted to share it with you guys what was my Top 3 :)

the third edit that i enjoyed the most was Mighty Mutants vs. The Magnetic Man it was an amazing old school serial full with action and suspense, makes me wanna see the whole x-men movies tranformed in a serial, it would be awesome if that could be made.

The second edit that enjoyed the most was
Rejected by blueyoda, what a marvellous and original idea that he had, after a while i forgot from which movies each scene were and just went along for the ride, and what ride it was. It was funny and full of action at the same time, a trully fantastic job.

And finally my favorite edit of them all was Iron Blood from TMBTM, it was just cool, Rambo Vs. Iron Man what else do you need to know about this one? It has 2 awesome action icons from totally different universes battle eachother, a dream crossover that could only happen in a fan edit, and as a fan i'm grateful that i was able to see that awesome death match between Rambo and Tony Stark, thanks to TMBTM and his Iron Blood. It was trully an epic edit.
:p

yea, verily it shall be noted here: i iz thoroughly enjoying this DBD shofar.

If any of you have problems in playing this DVD on VLC (I did, it just crashed when I tried to play the VIDEO_TS folder), just run FixVTS on the files before burning, and it will solve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom