• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

March 2021 FEOTM

What was your Favorite Edit of the month in March 2021?

• Star Wars - Dueling With Fate: The Making of Episode I by Bobson Dugnutt

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Howard The Duck: RePlucked by 1stBILLED

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Moonraker: The LS Cut by LastSurvivor

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Babylon 5 Project XIX: A Tragedy of Telepaths by subjectzero

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 155 by BionicBob

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Stargate SG-1: Children of the Gods – Continuity Cut by TheUltimate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Wars – Attack of the Clones (Attack of the Phantom Recreation by Possessed)

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Tron: Perfection by Wakeupkeo

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
We have 8 edits for you to vote for this month: This poll closes on May 1st. Please note: Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts. Faneditors are not allowed to vote… (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not sure how/why, but the poll vanished recently and so I've re-posted it. If you had already cast your vote then unfortunately you will need to vote again (hence the bump). I'm very sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused. We'll look into the mystery and hopefully prevent it from happening again.

Top Bottom