• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Man Of Steel: The Ultimate Kryptonian Cut by samspider3

Masirimso17 said:
Wait... does this mean I'm an official cover artist for Fanedit.org? :D
I'm pretty sure you have to officially submit the content before you get the badge but I'm not an expert. Ask [MENTION=6348]TV's Frink[/MENTION].

After reading this post, I'm dying to find out when you chose to edit the suit scene. I always thought that scene was introduced poorly in the film. It's a great scene, but there was no build up. I love the film and have seen it 4 times in theaters and countless times on video. I think it's biggest weakness is the disjointed pacing of the flashbacks early on. At this point, I can no longer watch it from beginning to end because the pacing is so off. If I inferred your post correctly, I'm hoping that suit intro and flying sequence were inserted after Lois & Clark confront each other at Jonathan's grave site. That seems to make sense! Snyder should've known better. Am I right? Or it might be after Zod's threat. But if that's the case, then the learning to fly scene would have to get cut from the film altogether. It wouldn't make sense to show Kal-El wasting time after Zod's threat of 24 hours.

I'd love to see this edit!

Back
Top Bottom