• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Malthus - A Year In Editing.

Day 98:

Finally got some editing done and boy am I glad I did. Back on it!

I removed do problematic music from a scene to facilitate a seamless transition and I arranged two sections of footage to make the narrative of the edit tighter

Day 102:

Well it would appear that my new work/life balance is making things a challenge but I got some solid editing done last night and finessed a bridge between two films in a way that I find really satisfying especially as I got to repurchase a nice establishing shot form one of the films.

Day 112:

Remember when I said I'd edit every day. Oh the hubris of my youthful self. Life got in the way but things are clearing up now. Things that have happened.

I have made some really strong in roads on a Batman edit (see below) so there will be a project thread coming this weekend. I also finally got around to uploading my Black Widow edit although they still need to be listed (another job for today). Meanwhile my two rescored are floundering but I am resolved to power through and get PRIEST done. I'd like to give HUGE shout out to all of those who've left reviews for me recently, they've really been lovely to read and have kept me motivated.

Day 119:

Forgot to post this. My trailer for my April release, Black Widow - Redacted

#

April turned ut to be a pretty wild month for me for a variety of reasons and as such my fan edit productivity dropped off the radar on more days than I would have liked. Hopefully, May will be a better month.

Day 112:

Remember when I said I'd edit every day. Oh the hubris of my youthful self. Life got in the way but things are clearing up now. Things that have happened.

I have made some really strong in roads on a Batman edit (see below) so there will be a project thread coming this weekend. I also finally got around to uploading my Black Widow edit although they still need to be listed (another job for today). Meanwhile my two rescored are floundering but I am resolved to power through and get PRIEST done. I'd like to give HUGE shout out to all of those who've left reviews for me recently, they've really been lovely to read and have kept me motivated.

Hi Malthus,
Any updates on your PRIEST grindhoused fanedit?... The previews and music choices were dope...Could be a really dope way to visit that movie

Back
Top Bottom