• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) Nominations for 2020 are now open! Submit your entries here.

Lovecraft Actually

jobwillins

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey folks,

I just finished my latest edit, Lovecraft Actually.

Synopsis:An ensemble cast struggles with an ancient, creeping terror in overlapping narratives.
Featuring material from In The Mouth of Madness, Deep Rising, The Mist, and the music of The Beach Boys.
The perfect holiday movie to end 2020!

Trailer:

Happy New Year!

~J

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I saw something about this on your website a couple weeks ago while looking for something else, I assumed it was going to be a short joke video and not feature length, but now I'm super intrigued.

jobfaust

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oooooohhh... I am already in love and I only heard about it two minutes ago....

gddgb

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just finished watching, and this may be my favorite fanedit of all time!  I can't express how impressed I was with this edit.  Absolutely perfect in every way.  1 mediocre movie and 2 crappy ones (in my opinion) were turned into one of the most fun experiences I've had watching a movie in years! 

You are a genius for thinking to bring these 3 movies together, and for your use of the Beach Boys. 
Thank you, sir.

jobwillins

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for the kind words, @"gddgb" !
That means a lot to me!

~J

gddgb said:
I just finished watching, and this may be my favorite fanedit of all time!  I can't express how impressed I was with this edit.  Absolutely perfect in every way.  1 mediocre movie and 2 crappy ones (in my opinion) were turned into one of the most fun experiences I've had watching a movie in years! 

You are a genius for thinking to bring these 3 movies together, and for your use of the Beach Boys. 
Thank you, sir.

pooberville

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just got finished watching this - absolutely fantastic. That cut you do near the beginning where you connect the two scenes with the thunder and rain? Smooth as butter.

Top Bottom