• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Looper: Extended by Wraith:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
the 2nd work i've seen from Wraith, and i remain impressed. i only saw the original once when it first came out on rental, so there are many details i wouldn't remember are deleted scenes, etc. all i know is what this particular experience was. and i know i appreciated it more than my memory of the original. the inclusion of the deleted scenes (& who knows what else) was so seamless, that i only caught 1 or 2 of the SLIGHTEST glimpses of what might be edits; so tiny that a casual observer not TRYING to notice would ever notice. i may not like Rian Johnson personally, but the dude can write a good script (that's not part of a pre-existing popular franchise), and Wraith sure can improve the released product. a wonderful story made... uh... wonderfuller... Wraith, you did one helluva job polishing this gem. thank you for sharing the link with me. it will be my go-to for future rewatches.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom